[IGSROBIN] Weather reports and answers?!?

Hi Alby,

+I guess you all thought that I had died or something.+

No one harbours such heretic thoughts I'm sure!!!! But I am green with
envy...Sweden isn't exactly a picture postcard at this time of the year, at
least not the southern parts! And no rain..sounds like Heaven to me.....see
above ;-)))))))))

Yes, I have talked to Jane Stanley lately.....our e-mail frequency has
dropped to about one or two e-mails a week..mainly my fault as I am so busy
at work etc.
She can be contacted at the same address as before! And she is well..but it
is Autumn/Winetr heree so we are all a bit gloomy...waiting for Christmas
to arrive and then New Year so we have something new to look forward to! It
has been 'one of these years'!

So...what are the Pelargonium plans for next year? Or is it too early to
ask that question? I am sure there are quite a few of us who have already
made a headstart on the New Year even if we have some 6 1/2 weeks to go!

All the best from a Friday Night Ingrid.....no housework....the weekend is
ahead of us!