[IGSROBIN] R: [IGSROBIN] AWOWL issues& calling Marisa!

Hi  Ingrid,

Glad to hear your photos are ready. I am really anxious to see them! Yes,
Internet is great...and much more than I thought.
Some time ago you said you had been your eyes opened about hardy
geraniums...Funnily enough, in the meanwhile, some pelargoniums species have
found their way to my heart :-)...but it is really too early to talk about
that for me.

Some geraniums are still blooming while the night temps are falling near to
0 C.... G. 'Dilys', for instance, vigorous and reliable in my climate, and
G. nodosum. Only one week ago there were some lovely flowers on Erodium
tordylioides too. Not so bad for November!

Ciao, Marisa

The Geraniaceae Group page is at