Re: [IGSROBIN] germination of P alchemilloides

Ingrid,

Have telephoned your question to Carol Roller, who is an absolute whiz at
propagating from seeds.  (At least it seems that way to me -- I celebrate each
and every seedling that I don't kill off.  Carol plants a single (yes, count
them, ONE) seed and isn't at all surprised when it comes up, grows and gets
plopped into a larger pot)  Hope to have an answer for you by nightfall.

Cindi

PS  Are you going to go out on Tuesday am to look for meteor showers?  Some of
the people I work with are getting together around 2 am and piling into
vehicles to drive out to the mountains where there are less lights to
interfere with our viewing.  Have no idea how productive we're going to be at
work that day!