Re: [IGSROBIN] Weather report & zonals

Joan,

I'm a bit behind in answering my e-mails too.  It's actually rather chilly in
San Diego, but I'm glad we're finally not having the hot temperatures.  My
cat, on the other hand, has been reduced to sleeping on my printer because
there's a vent that lets the warm air out, and he uses it to keep warm.  It
does mean that I have to vacuum the printer every couple of days, but if it
makes the cat happy ...

My zonals never bloom very heavily although I do fertilize and try to keep
them content.  What size pot do you keep yours in?  And do you have to keep
turning the pot to get a uniformly full plant?

Cindi
hedgehug@aol.com