Re: [IGSROBIN] P. sidoides & "hedgehog geraniums"

Cindi,

I enjoyed the description of how you got your P. sidoides. How can you tell
the difference between the four similar plants , Burgundy, Garnet, P
sidoides and P. reniforme? I have three of the four and grow them nearby to
compare them. I can see the differences but am wondering are they the true
differences or just my amateurish way of looking at them.

Which article by Gary were you referring to?

If you give him chocolates make sure they are of dark chocolate and are
violet-scented like P.sidoides.

Andrew
San Diego, California
awilson@fda.net