[IGSROBIN] Welcome Damian

Damian,

If I have correctly interpreted the rather perplexing message I received
yesterday, you've just subscribed to the IGS Robin and your name is Damian.
Our official greeter, Dale, is off line temporarily, so I'm going to step in
and welcome you in his place.

My name is Cindi, and I live approximately 15 minutes east of San Diego,
California.  My main interest at this time is in Angels, although I have a
varied collection including miniatures, fancy leaf and novelty flowering, and
anything else that catches my eye.  I also have a dog, whose main purpose in
life is to eat my pellies (including the pot!) and who constantly gives me a
reason for both acquiring new plants and for preferring cats over dogs any day
of the week.

Please respond with your name, where you are gardening from, and what your
interests are.  We have many subscribers from around the world, and each one
of us is eagerly awaiting your reply and hoping that your interests will
coincide with ours so we'll have another person with whom to chat about our
favorites.

Besides, if you respond quickly, I'll have a perfect excuse not to go outside
and scrub out all the used pots and dunk them into bleach water to disinfect
them for later use.  It's not my favorite bit of gardening, and there's a
veritable mountain of them waiting to be washed out, so if you could give me a
valid reason to delay a little longer, I'd be very grateful!

Cindi
hedgehug@aol.com

Sent:  Saturday, 12:48 pm