[IGSROBIN] trip

Hi All,

Just got back from a short shopping trip to Germany. Now who would want to
spend Christams without 'printen' or 'lebkuchen' or 'stollen'?
Didn't see any plants except the obligatory Euphorbia whoch always shows up
for Christmas, and temps seem to have stuck around -1C, with a light snow
cover.

But the Wintergrowing Pels keep on struggling. I can but feel a lot of
admiration for these brave ones!

As to labels, I use a t-shaped label and sometimes a long label as well.
The long label I shove into the pot, so if the smaller label gets lost I
won't have lost the id-tag of the plant! I tend to break these longer
labels one way or the other. And if you hav it in the pot it won't grow so
brittle either ( not much UV-light)

All the best from Ingrid in Sweden