I try to keep two labels in my pots as well.  One above ground like a normal
person, and a second one pushed to the bottom of the pot so it doesn't get sun
damaged or knocked out of the pot.  Both labels of the same size though.  I'm
thinking about adding a third label, a typed one on the clear plastic labels
you run through your laser printer and sticking it to the side of the pot.
What do you think?  I have this darned grey and black bird that keeps plucking
the labels from my angels.  Then I have to pop the plant out of the pot to
locate the one underground, and make a new one for above ground.  I keep
meaning to borrow a book on bird identification from the library and figure
out just what that little rascal is.

Since you have the snow part taken care of, and you're working on the shopping
part, the only thing left to get ready for Christmas is to put up your
Christmas tree.  Have you done that yet?  What type of ornamentation do you