[IGSROBIN] This and That

Hello All,

Hey I have had P. sidoides for years and did not realize that it had a
perfume.   Sniffed mine which is in flower at the moment and sure enough a
very strong perfume and that was mid afternoon as well which was a big
I have been bemoaning the birds dragging the labels out of the pots for
ages, and me losing them in a variety of ways and there you are, the
solution is simple, one under the plant.  As I now look at plants and
scratch my head wondering what they are I could kick myself for not coming
up with such an obvious solution. Well done guys.

Geraniaceae is all around the World