Re: [IGSROBIN] Labels

Cynthia S. Lohry wrote:

> I try to keep two labels in my pots as well.  One above ground like a normal
> person, and a second one pushed to the bottom of the pot so it doesn't get sun
> damaged or knocked out of the pot.  Both labels of the same size though.  I'm
> thinking about adding a third label, a typed one on the clear plastic labels
> you run through your laser printer and sticking it to the side of the pot.
> What do you think?

Cindi --

Great ideas, however on their own those laser labels (or any other kind of paper
label) don't weather well; the paper of the label dissolves, the glue doesn't
hold, etc.  The best results I've had have been by covering the label with a large
piece of clear plastic packing tape.

While we're on the subject, how many people want to file a class-action lawsuit
against the makers of "permanent" markers for false advertising?  ;-D

Dean Sliger
Warren, MI