[IGSROBIN] Xmas and labels,.....new approach!

Hi All ...Hi Cindi,

It feels as if Christmas is a long way off still. Tree? Now I must admit,
we don't have a tree. The beautiful diode chains in the garden are
sufficient. Besides, we nearly always spend Christmas away from home, and
then I get my fill of trees and food.
But I am going to make some saffron bread for St Lucia, the
Lightbringer...our very own ancient pagan festival turned Christian....on
the 13th of December.

Labels..at work we have a special machine that we use to put plastic on
sheets and stuff. I have tried in on labels, and it works!

The best labels I have ever enountered are the ones I use for my roses.
Copper labels! I use a ball point pen to write on them and the text is like
an indentation in th soft copper sheet. I can buy them ready made or cut
suitable pieces myself. BUT....they aren't stiff enough to use in pots,
they are so soft that a pen will leave a lasting deep impression. Maybe if
they are attached to sticks whch are put in the pots? They aren't as handy
as the plastic ones, but for durability.....none can rival them .....as far
as I know.

All the best from Ingrid in Sweden.

PS. Recommendations please! Geraniums...which ones are your favourites?