Freezing temps

I was wondering what the coldest temperatures are that Pelargoniums
can withstand.  Yesterday, a local company gave me geraniums from
their flower box. These are red zonals (no name). However thay have
endured some of our recent cold nights. Sometimes the temps have
gone down to about -5C (approx 23F). They look healthy and flowering
profusely. I brought them home and potted them up. They appear to be doing
fine today.
Anybody know what the limits are?

Ronald Leger, zone 5
*  rleger@email.com                      *
*  ICQ# 6561520                          *
*  http://www.total.net/~legerr          *