Hi to you all - and to Andrew in Birmingham.  Like Suzy - I also 'lurk'  this robin and always enjoy reading all the messages and picking up hints and tips.   I live in the UK as well - Guildford in Surrey.  Unfortunately I do not know of any Geranium/Pelargoniun  groups nearby - if you know of any Andrew I would be  pleased to know.    My interest is in dwarf/miniature pelargoniums and also the Stellars.  I also have an interest in the scented varieties and also have a few hardy geraniums in the garden and like to pick up any unusual ones when I see them.
I have been following the discussion on the bubble-wrappiing of cold greehouses with great interest - I also wrap up my greenhouse in bubblewrap for the winter and it works a treat.  I use a small paraffin heater overnight when frost is forecast.
With regard to Ronald's request for Rembrandt, Vernon Geranium Nursery have it - Website: www.geraniumsuk.com.   E-mail address is mrgeranium@aol.com
I am sure they will help and be  happy to post anything to you.
Have just returned from two weeks in Kenya, so am feeling the damp and cold just now.
Regards to you all