Re: Hello

    We are getting frost more inland now. Towards the coast the nights are
still in the low 40s. Just last night at the Exotic plant meeting we were
joking about how we who grow more inland all need fans in our yards just to
keep the air moving around, so the frost doesn't settle in and wipeout our
more exotic varieties of plants that we grow besides Pelargoniums.
    My South African Pelargoniums that go dormant in late Spring and early
summer, looks like they are showing signs of life once again. Soft tuffs of
sea green foliage are pushing through various parts of these barren stick
like plant material. That's exciting to me! !!!! Even some that I thought for
sure had bit the dust surprised me this week with fuzzy life! that sure puts
a smile on my face!
    How about the rest of you who grow these more challenging varieties?
Happy Thanksgiving to ALL
Cynthia Pardoe