Identifying Geranium

Hi!

This is my first communication.  I love reading all of the mail.  In the
early 1990's, some zonal pelargoniums were purchased for me from The
Geranium House in Santa Barbara, California.  During a move, an
identification tag was lost. Does anyone know if The Geranium House is
still in business?  Is there any way to identify the geranium?  It has
white-edged medium green leaves, is a dwarf, and has single, small
salmon colored flowers.  In better light, I think the leaves could have
a darker zone also.  I thought if perhaps The Geranium House was still
in business, or if not, the former proprietor reads these, that I could
mail a small piece for identification.  Any ideas?

Also, does anyone use lights in the winter?  I do not have a greenhouse
and keep my miniatures and dwarfs inside in the best light possible.
Would love some ideas on lighting.  Thanks.

Sandy from Eureka, California

P.S.  Thanks to Brian and Gwen for Vernon's website.