P. fulgidum repotting

Dear Michel,

This is a good time for you to repot P. fulgidum. I'd do it before it
grows too much. Many fast draining combinations of potting mix will do.
I use pumice, sharp sand and sandy loam in equal parts but some people
like to use grit instead of pumice and others add peat. I don't think
there is any magic mix. Just keep it light, not too rich, and fast
draining.

For P. bowkeri I'd keep it dry all winter and repot it in Spring just as
growth is beginning.

Andrew
San Diego, California

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C03E3D.7FDD2360

Hi Group,

Here, in my conservatory, P. fulgidum have new growths for the first =
time and P. bowkeri starts  to droop.

Is it the best moment for repotting my P. fulgidum ? What is the best =
compost for this pelargonium ?

And for P. bowkeri, what is the best moment for repotting ?  With the =
same compost ?

Thank you for your help.

Michel in the South of France.