Re: feeding sp Pelargoniums

Hi Sang-Tae,

Many thanks for your reply, it was very enlightening...hmm...perhaps
they should have a spurt in their first year and then slow down? Very
interesting points...I think a low NPK value is what I should use in
that case..the seedlings are now under my brand new
growlight....light ramp I should say, and look really good!
For me, rich compost doesn't work well...it often retains too much
moisture for some of the slower species. Depends a bit on my humid
climate too I suspect :-)

Anyways...since I also grow cacti and succulents, it is where I come
from when it comes to pelargonium species...so I guess I should learn
to feed more :-)

All the best from Ingrid in Sweden