Hybridizing

  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] Hybridizing
  • From: Sandy Connerley <sandym@NORTHCOAST.COM>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 07:08:22 -0700

First, Demetria, I think there is an piece about inheritance ratios of
colored leaf traits from seed parents and pollent parents in the British
Pelargonium and Geranium Society booklet Fancy-Leaved Pelargoniums,
Peter Grieve and after by Mary E. Campbell and others, edited by E.J.
Willson.

Secondly, Barry, don't think you are rambling.  I am hanging on every
word.  You are making what seems Greek in the books come to life.  Keep
it up.  Tell us how you start seeds and different things you have tried,
if you please.  Thanks so much.
Sandy