PDF Format

  • Subject: PDF Format
  • From: Sandy Connerley sandyc@SURFARI.NET
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:40:59 -0700

Barry, Ed, Laurie,
    I scanned a printed e-mail using Adobe Photoshop 6, saved it as a
pdf, went to Adobe Acrobat and opened the file. Opened fine, but would
not find any word I searched for.  Read the directions just in case and
was searching properly.  So, there must be more to it than I thought.
Using HP OfficeJet R40 to scan.  Really want to figure this out!