Computers and Back Issues on CD

  • Subject: Computers and Back Issues on CD
  • From: Sandy Connerley sandyc@SURFARI.NET
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 17:51:49 -0700

Hi,
    I, too, have no patience with all this computer stuff (rely on my
husband when I am frantic), but figured if I called Adobe Acrobat and
found out what was needed to get this project done correctly, at least
maybe somebody would realize with enough help, it would be possible.  I
think it would be of great benefit to members and would draw in more
people by making research less cumbersome.  I have opened back issues
all over the place to the point I don't know which pile is which.  With
one CD, you could search, copy pertinent parts to a file in your
computer, and have all things at hand.
    The back issues are simply amazing.  There are articles on the
parents of different plants, theories by various hybridizers on how the
traits are passed down, old personalities and what they contributed,
just all kinds of things.  Getting them on CD really needs to be done.

Sandy