Adobe Acrobat

  • Subject: Adobe Acrobat
  • From: Sandy Connerley sandyc@SURFARI.NET
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 15:51:19 -0700

    Good for you.  Do you think that your societies might do something
similar?  (Put back issues on searchable CDs.)  That is a Blue Sky idea.
 These should be discussed at the next board meeting.  People in support
of this should write the Robin.

    As I keep reading these back issues, there is just so much
information.  Not just on hybridizing, but on individual flowers, on
groups with listings, on sources, etc.  They are keeping me from getting
things done!

    Another question.  I heard several months ago that someone in UK
might put on CDs Jean Llewellyn's work on the cultivar names which is
sitting at RHS Lindley Library (correct me, please).  Has there been any
news/progress on that?