Cindi Lohry/ IGS Board Meeting

  • Subject: Cindi Lohry/ IGS Board Meeting
  • From: Ed Olson Moore H20wrx@AOL.COM
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 10:23:27 EDT

One of the topics to be covered at this Sundy's IGS Board Meeting is a
summary of Blue Sky Ideas posted previously on the Robin.  This past week I
completed that summary and overnighted it to Cindi Lohry. I'm concerned that
Cindi did not receive it , as I have yet to get confirmation on its arrival.
The e-mail I sent her, requesting confirmation, has not been read yet.  Can
anyone reach Cindi by phone, or any other way, to confirm that she has my
mailed summary?

Ed Olson-Moore