Fw: Re: seeds?? Sorry

  • Subject: Fw: Re: seeds?? Sorry
  • From: "Laurie AE O'Meara" Laurie@LAEOM.COM
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 12:02:37 -0400

Hi everyone, I am so sorry- this was meant to go to Cindi directly - I have
had an emergency at my house last night and today, and was trying to take
care of emails, and guessed I rushed through and didn't see that this had
been posted to IGS - I am mortified at my rushing, and apologize.  Needless
to say, probably, I will be offline for a few days.