(No Subject)

Hi Laurie, how are you?
Your seeds just arrived, I'm really happy and excited: I can't wait to see how they come out.
Thank you very much.
My postcard should arrive soon.
Hope to hear from you soon,

Ps You are not only really good at growing pelargoniums but also in drawing and painting!!
I really appreciate the beautiful card you sent me

Get 250 full-color business cards FREE right now!