Pelargoniums on the radio

hi all

I was on the radio today taking about species Pelargoniums. The 1 hour =
interview was cut to about 5 minutes which I suppose is the norm.=20

It can be heard here  =
http://www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/gardenerscorner/  Click on LISTEN =
(not listen live) at the top of the white area where it says "if you =
missed the programme then listen to it here on demand" . If you dont =
want to listen to the whole gardening program I come just after 6 =

N Ireland