Pelargonium and Geranium books for sale

  • Subject: Pelargonium and Geranium books for sale
  • From: Alexander Perez alejw@EARTHLINK.NET
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 00:38:28 -0700

I am selling some of my Pelargonium and Geranium books.  I need to thin out
my library.

All books are in pretty good to almost new condition.  Please inquire if
interested in single books or the entire lot.  The pricing is what I am
asking but I will entertain offers.

Buyer pays shipping.

Title

Author

Year

Price

Hardy Geraniums

David Hibberd

2003

$10.00

Geraniums and Pelargoniums The Complete Guide

Jan Taylor

1994

$15.00

All About Geraniums

Peggie Schulz

1965

$3.00

Geraniums and Pelargoniums The Complete Guide

Helen Van Pelt Wilson

1957

$3.00

Seed Propagated Geraniums and Regal Geraniums

Allan M. Armitage

1992

$5.00

Pelargoniums A gardeners guide

Diana Miller

1996

$15.00

Growing Pelargoniums and Geraniums A Complete Guide

Beryl Stockton

1996

$15.00

Pelargoniums

David Clark

1988

$10.00

Pelargoniums The New Plant Library

Blaise Cooke

1998

$10.00

1001 Pelargoniums

Hazel Key

2000

$20.00

Geraniums and Pelargoniums

John Feltwell

2001

$10.00

Pelargoniums of Southern Africa Volume 2

J.J.A. Van Der Walt

1981

$150.00

Pelargoniums of Southern Africa (Volume 1)

J.J.A. Van Der Walt

1977

$150.00

Please contact by email at alejw@earthlink.net