RE: [IGSrobin] Peter's Choice and Chantilly Lace

  • Subject: RE: [IGSrobin] Peter's Choice and Chantilly Lace
  • From: "Julio Diaz" jdiaz@mazdausa.com
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 10:36:55 -0800

Our Club is located in Southern California, Palos Verdes Botanical Gardens.

We will not meet any more starting next year and will have to disband unless we find new officers and members.

There will still be 4 to 6 informal meetings next year since we have the location booked already.

Thanks for any suggestion, ideas or comments.