Re: [IGSrobin] New member

  • Subject: Re: [IGSrobin] New member
  • From: Sandy Connerley <sandy_connerley@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 07:07:03 -0700 (PDT)
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sbcglobal.net; s=s1024; t=1285942024; bh=T9xGWLqyc1c1OQ7hXyBhqbhUTrllpSs07Uk4jUNrJOo=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=IBmHFSvfqXT/KtaxeLPn4fAOUetPrPuLyKfzEaoYjd+AXBGBS7lOOXf+BoqHlfmij1LwceP+EPqznxxGPUWPksKrwQ5ShzN5Kiv0DD/51lhEA6CjAlPk3NgvXsQ5hZBdVQ6dRVuIrtjimKEmH85jS9bFQzCS1cj17Pw8zLBxumI=

Thanks, Robin.

I did not know Fogg-It sold tags.  I have used their watering wands forever and love that you can buy the replacement parts.  For small pots like I have for the mini and dwarf pels, the Fogg-It wand and nozzle along with the very narrow diameter hose from Charley's years ago work great for my situation.  You can make those hoses yourself, but I am not sure how.

Sandy