[IGS] white form or Pelargonium incanum?

Fellow IGSrobin folk -

I'm looking for the white flowered form of Pelargonium incanum,
and perhaps a light pink flowered form I have also heard about.
P. incanum is a tender ground cover, with finely dissected
green foliage and purple flowers in spring.  It is a 'good doer'
in our local Mediterranean climate, now well established in our
nursery trade (though it does self seed a bit and is earning a
reputation as being 'invasive').  I am planning a planting for a
public succulent garden, specifically a 'white garden' (imagine
all those white spines, glaucous succulents, etc!).  This plant
would make a nice addition, but I have as yet found no source.
I'd be happy to try and trade anything I have or can get my hands
on (my budget is non-existent for this project!).  Any assistance
would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.