Re: [IGS] Introduction

Hi Phil and Nubia,

It is always nice to 'meet' someone with an interest in Erodium on this
list.  This genus is my latest and greatest interest , especially after
such a dry summer in North West of Italy.
I am interested in what you said about Erodium as an exotic invasive in
your habitats. I have learnt that E. botrys and E. brachycarpum are
naturalized by now in California. Did you refer to these species? I'd like
to know more on this subject. Could you help me, please?

My best wishes for all your projects.

Marisa Amadio, Alessandria, Italy