Re: [IGS] questions

May I add mine here?
P. xerophyton I have (it is in van der Walt 3) after spending 9 months
without ANY leaf, just being a silly miniature woody mini-shrub (thought
is was dead but knowing my silly pellies just let it be around hoping
<g>) suddenly sprouted 15 mini leaves and seems to enjoy being back in
the living world. What will happen next? Will it flower (winter is
approaching here)? When will it go back to comatose state again? What
must I do? It still looks a silly mini mini mini bonsai tree shrub but
at least it DOES something but I do not want it to rot away suddenly...

Also - to what species / forms mendels P. 'Renate Parsley' out when I
seed the seeds?

Thanx Cindi! Wished I could come over for the meeting but I have work to
do (campaign stuff) and a Manx girl that is due to deliver...
Mimy from Holland

--
Mimy Sluiter
e-mail: mailto:manx1@wxs.nl