10/13/98 SDGS meeting

Andrew,

I was hoping you would be able to attend this meeting.  I just confirmed with
Michael and everything is all set.  It will be a little longer of a program
than we usually have and he's going to start speaking at 7:35.  He's bringing
down 4 flats of plants for sale, so be ready for some serious shopping and
toting home of plants.  Apparently the slide show also contains sarcs, and
when I heard that, I knew that you would probably enjoy it.

Am in the process of making spice cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and the
cutest little orange pumpkins on top for the refreshment table.  Are they
acceptable as a bribe?  I'm going to be tied up with the board meeting right
before the regular meeting, and was wondering if you could keep an eye on the
library cart til the board meeting lets out?

Cindi
hedgehug@aol.com