Re: [IGS] Updating IGS website

Diana,

Updating the website sounds good to me.  I know that when I visit a site and
it remains always the same, I tend not to keep going back.  What did you have
in mind?  I'm afraid my skill is solely limited to viewing, not creating these
things.  There is a board meeting on Sunday, so if you want board approval on
something, let me know and I'll print out the e-mail and present the
information to the board and let you know what happens.

Yes, I know I'm supposed to be offline.  It's some ungodly hour and I just got
back from a geranium meeting at the South Coast Botanic Center, and couldn't
resist seeing what everyone was up to.

Cindi
hedgehug@aol.com