Re: [IGS] Article and publicity for talk

Robin,

Thank you so much for finding the time to do an article for us.  We know how
busy you are.  When it's done either e-mail it to me or fax it directly to
Carol at her home number.  Will send you a map packet tomorrow with letter
with directions and details.  Can you e-mail me some biographical data so I
can work out the publicity sheets for the herb clubs?  I have some nice
graphics of scenteds to decorate it with.

Regards,

Cindi
hedgehug@aol.com