Re: [IGS] GATW

Andrew,

We're still working on the content format.  I think we're going to try for a
nice balance between the "local reports" from people around the world and
special interest articles that zoom in on a particular angle of geraniums or
pelargoniums.  The upcoming issue has a particularly nice article about P.
sidoides/P. reniforme/'Burgundy'/ 'Garnet' that we're trying to come up with
photos to go with it.  Since that "style" plant is one of my favorites, I
really enjoyed the article.

Questions have been answered on a one-on-one basis recently, probably because
the journal is published quarterly and people tend to want their questions
answered right away, not in a couple  of months.  It would be interesting
though, if people would write in with questions and it could be a semi-regular
feature.  Good idea!

John Adney had another good idea, that there could be a feature about geranium
people that would touch on who they were, what they specialized in, and
perhaps include a black and white photo of them, their garden, or their
favorite plant.

Have to get going here.  I promised myself an hour on the computer before I
drove to Vista to help input the next issue of the journal into the Quark
program.

Later,

Cindi
hedgehug@aol.com

P.S.  Am making progress with the GATW index.  Am all the way up to Fall of
1957, and already on page 109 of the index!