Resigning

Hi:

I need to resign as the list owner because for
reasons I don't understand the listserv at stjohns
is kicking me off because of my isp.  I also want
to resign as the webmaster for the IGS.
    WHO IS WILLING TO BECOME THE LISTOWNER ASAP?

If anyone on the board is still on this email
group, please forward my resignation to whoever?
Also, I would llike to pass on the user id and
password to access the website.  Who would like to
take responsibility for this?

I've developed interest in some new plant groups
and simply don't have room to continue trying to
overwinter pelargoniums each winter.  So, until I
hit the lottery and can afford a greenhouse,
something has to go!  It's been fun having the
website and the email list, but it is time for me
to turn the reigns over to someone new.

Please email me at enabling@surfree.com asap if
you are willing to become the listowner and/or
webmaster.
--
Diana Pederson, Lansing, MI, Zone 5
Column: