Bringing plants inside

        Since the cold season is upon us here in Quebec, I brought
in all my pelargoniums. With new cuttings, I must have over 150.

        Someone has told me that it is not good to have so many
plants inside because it consumes the oxygen of the house.

        Is this true ???
*  rleger@email.com                      *
*  Rambab@onelist.com              *
*  ICQ# 6561520                          *
*  http://www.total.net/~legerr          *