Re: Overwintering

 Hi David,
You wrote:
>I have read about overwintering by digging the
>plants out, cutting them back and hanging them upside down in a cool

I believe that this procedure might apply to other GERANIUMS, and not
to Pelargoniums. My recommendation would be to leave them AS IS in
their pots and place them in a cool dark place (root cellar or cold room
would be excellent). Then give them a SMALL amount of water maybe once a month
during the winter just so the roots don't dry out completely.
When you eventually take them out of the storage place, give them light
gradually. Don't put them in direct sunlight immediately.
*  rleger@email.com                      *
*  ICQ# 6561520                          *
*  http://www.total.net/~legerr          *