Re: Bringing plants inside

You are welcome Roger.
Next week I hope to bring plants inside - some going into the
conservatory, some in the living room (too many for my hubbies taste
<ggg>). Since one of my Manx cats is due then, I will sleep with her in
my temporary bed there too, and I am sure she and I will survive well at
night and look forward to some nice kittens being born <g>!

Ronald Leger wrote:
> Thank you very much  Mimy and Cynthia. Your replies are appreciated.
> Ronald
> *  rleger@email.com                      *
> *  ICQ# 6561520                          *
> *  http://www.total.net/~legerr          *

Mimy Sluiter
cats: <http://welcome.to/Manx> mailto:manx1@wxs.nl
politics: <http://welcome.to/d66.noordholland> mailto:m.sluiter@d66.nl