white mould

I have brought in my geraniums for the winter. They were potted up
in a mixture of black potting soil, peat moss and perlite. I have
also successfully rooted some cuttings in peat moss and perlite.
However some of my pots have now started to have a white mould
developing on their surface. Is this dangerous, and if so, how can I
get rid of the mould. Thanks in advance for your help.

Ronald Leger
*  rleger@email.com                      *
*  ICQ# 6561520                          *
*  http://www.total.net/~legerr          *