Re: white mold

Hello Ronald,

If you are interested in particulars of my greenhouse, it is very small, 5
square meters only, made of polycarbonate, 6mm, but it is a lean-to, so you
might say it is a ten square meter one, chopped in two. Makes me feel
better anyway :-)
We raised the fundament quite a bit so it is very spacious despite its
meagre size. And two weeks ago, I removed all the plants, and the table,
scrubbed everything properly, then we put in our bubble plastic...THEN I
put the table back, but moved it close to the house wall, so the plants
will benefit as musg as possible. Calculated the time it took me to carry
the plants out of the greenhouse, so I was pretty sure I wouldn't make it
in one day, then I realised we were in danger of having our first frost so
I HAD to get everything inside!!!!

I shall see what I can do about a picture...will get back to you...oh BTW,
do we have an URL where I might post it later?

All the best from Ingrid in Sweden...USDA zone 7, and no frost tonight!