Re: Miller tetraploid dwarf zonals

Faye Brawner:    fbrawnerwv@aol.com

BTW, is there any good mail order source for pellies in the US aside from
FB?  (I believe there is one in Washington.  Address would be appreciated.)
I cannot understand why we are so far behind Great Britain in this field.
My husband is building me a greenhouse and I'm thinking of getting into the
hybridizing act myself.

Maria G.