Re: Miller tetraploid dwarf zonals

Thanks to all who responded to my inquiry about Holmes Miller tetraploid
dwarf zonals.  And apologies for my slow response; I read and post to this
list from work, and sometimes my job ... intrudes.  The responses show me
that I have quite a lot of research to do, so I'll probably be showing up
here with more questions in the future.

Cynthia Pardoe [mailto:RegalArt@AOL.COM] wrote:
>     I am not familiar with Miller's tetraploid dwarf zonals.
> Here in Southern
> California we have access to the Gamble tetraploid zonals and Kidson
> tetraploid cultivars. Oh and of course the Polatschek
> Brothers cultivars. Of
> course not all these tetraploid zonals are dwarf, but they
> tend to be very
> compact, bushy in character, with thick-stemmed and
> short-jointed growth
> habits.

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to postmaster@brobeck.com