Sent: Friday, September 22, 2000 12:49 PM
Subject: Celeste and Sharon Louise

I am wondering if anyone in the past patronized The Geranium House, 1331
Tunnel Road, Santa Barbara, California, owned by Harriet Foster?
Someone brought me geraniums from her in about 1990 or 91.  One is named
Celeste, and is a white, single dwarf.  I cannot find a reference to it
in any book or any old catalog that I have and would love to find a
reference to see if it is correctly named.  Does anyone know?

Also, I purchased Sharon Louise, a miniature, from P&J Greenhouses in
British Columbia.  It is listed as a miniature, double white flower with
magenta edge by West.  The only other place Sharon Louise is listed that
I can find is in Wendy and Ron Mitchell's listing without any
descriptions.  The plant I received is double darker bright pink with
white eye.  I was wondering if the description in P&J is incorrect or if
I have received the wrong plant.  Would love to find a listing for this

Thirdly, does anyone know if there is an article on Brian West and his

Any information on any of the above would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Sandy Megowan Connerley