Re: Celeste and Sharon Louise

I also would like to know the answers to these questions.  If someone finds
out, please post them to the List.  Thanks

Barry Roth

Sandy Connerley [mailto:sandym@NORTHCOAST.COM] wrote:
> Someone brought me geraniums from her in about 1990 or 91.
> One is named Celeste, and is a white, single dwarf.  I cannot
> find a reference to it > in any book or any old catalog that
> I have and would love to find a reference to see if it is
> correctly named.  Does anyone know?
>
> Also, I purchased Sharon Louise, a miniature, ...

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to postmaster@brobeck.com
BROBECK PHLEGER & HARRISON LLP
http://www.brobeck.com