Wilf Vernon

  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] Wilf Vernon
  • From: Sandy Connerley <sandym@NORTHCOAST.COM>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 20:50:38 -0700

On a lighter note than the tragedies of late, does anyone know the
origin/hybridizer of the miniature/dwarf zonal Wilf Vernon.  It is one
of my very favorites.  I have found it listed in Pearl Sulman's catalog,
on Ron and Wendy Mitchell's list,  in P&J catalog and also Deerwood, but
none list the origin/hybridizer.  Ron and Wendy's list has the
abbreviation VN but that abbreviation is not on their list of
abreviations.  Would love to find out more about this plant.
Regards,
Sandy
Eureka, CA