Pay pal system

  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] Pay pal system
  • From: Moerel&Bieräugel <martjip@HETNET.NL>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 11:33:57 +0200

Dear friends,

I do appreciate that people on the Western Hemisphere have other things on their minds than pelly seeds. What happened in New York and Washington is something that will be part of our memories forever. I truly commiserate with those of you that lost family,  friends or jobs as a result of these insane attacks. I do hope that people all around the world will continue to strive for peace, hope and understanding and that the warmongers will be stopped. Justice should be done and those guilty apprehended; that will probably be complicated enough.

My questions are a bit irrelevant, but perhaps someone can answer them...
At the last meeting of the Dutch Pelargonium and Geranium society, of which I happen to be the secretary, we discussed the availability of pelargonium seeds. One gentleman then mentioned the IGS as a source and he also talked about the Pay Pal system. I remember receiving mail about this and a promise that if/when it worked we would receive an explanation of how to use it. I don't think I got any more information, so could someone tell me how it works and what our members would have to do to buy seeds?

I receive, again as secretary of the Dutch society, the IGS magazine, but I'm not sure we are a member. Is there anyone who could enlighten me on this?

Thanks for your trouble,

Jip Bieräugel,
Alkmaar, The Netherlands
martjip@hetnet.nl