The Pelargonium Breeder

  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] The Pelargonium Breeder
  • From: Sandy Connerley sandyc@SURFARI.NET
  • Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 20:41:12 -0700

Dear Steve,
    This is so exciting.  It might spark lots of new hybridizers to give
it a go.  I think you may be correct that there are only 8 issues.  I
have been reading all of the back issues and articles by Hamilton
Tyler.  There is also one on hybridizing by Sam Peat.  I am leaving for
one week vacation, but when I return, I will try to compile an index to
the articles I have found in the old GATW journals around that time.
    Thanks again so very much.   Bill is so right in saying it would be
a shame for this to be lost.