Re: Blue Sky Idea

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] Blue Sky Idea
  • From: Ed Olson Moore H20wrx@AOL.COM
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:21:34 EDT

Sorry my math was fuzzy. The IGS would save over $5.00 in postage fees
(annually) by not mailing my copy of Geraniums Around The World.

My Blue Sky Idea no.6:
The IGS should provide a link to geranium web sites, especially to "The
Pelargonium Page"
(www2.arnes.si/~mstrli/pp.html). This site, developed by Matija Strlic,
provides up-to-date information on pelargonium species.