Blue Sky Idea - Additions

  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] Blue Sky Idea - Additions
  • From: Ed Olson Moore H20wrx@AOL.COM
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 17:14:55 EDT

Addition to #6; Sorry I didn't mean to slight anyone. Links should also be
provided to
two member groups :
deals w/species
Geraniums and Pelargoniums ( http://
groups.yahoo.com/group/geraniumsandpelargoniums) - deals mainly w/garden
plants.

7. The society should establish and maintain a species garden  in a public
area, possibly a park,  in a location that serves the majority of members.
Even if that means Southern California, members in Central California are
still closer than I am (Florida). Again, assume money is no problem.

8. The society should encourage and promote Cynthia Pardoe's Regal
Preservation group. The UK has it's national collections, why can't we.
Cynthia is trying to insure that everyone, including future generations,
enjoys  Regals of the present and past.

Ed